Friday, March 28, 2008

Full Tilt Lobby

From the experience I've had emailing suggestions to Full Tilt and Pokerstars, I have reached a few tentative conclusions. One is that Pokerstars is more receptive to player suggestions than Full Tilt. I have never received a reply to a suggestion email from FT, whereas a member of the PS management team sent me a personal reply twice and suggestions I made were implemented at least three times. It's true that I have been a member of PS slightly longer, but I have played high stakes tourneys and played ring games enough at FT to earn some respect.

In my opinion, FT just implements ideas differently. FT has many more "red pros" than PS, those players that are considered a part of Team FT. And these red pros are probably responsible for many of the changes that occur in tournaments, including HORSE tourneys. Therefore, a new strategy of the WHPG is to ask these FT pros to suggest ideas. I have already done this in last Sunday's $216 HORSE. I asked Michael Craig if he could recommend a guarantee increase for the $216 HORSE to a total of $25-30k. Mike replied that he would request that, which reinforced my view of Mike as one of the most responsive and cool pros.

So please ask any FT pro that you chat with if they will request an increase in the guarantee for the Sunday Night HORSE. This increase is the most important item on the FT agenda at the moment!

2 comments:

Rtrout said...

Good idea. If its the pros that drive the site, than we should chat up the pros and see if they will promote more frequent and larger guarantees in HORSE tournaments. I'll do my bit :-)

J-Matrix said...

Thanks Trout!

I want to clarify that a combined approach is best since we don't have enough evidence to know what the best method is. We still want plenty of suggestion emails sent to feedback@fulltiltpoker.com.